JohnDixonAcupuncture.co.uk is my own personal project. But there is a limit to the amount of content I can produce by myself.
I am open to article submissions. There are a lot of people out there who have a knowledge of health and experience and I’d be interested to help in sharing that.
If you would like to contribute an article to this website, I am open to submissions. If you do submit something, there are a few requirements:
- Send a message briefly stating the topic of your article, or just send the full article either in the body of the email or as a Word/PDF attachment.
- Articles submissions to be 750-110 words in length.
- Longer articles can be considered.
- Accepted: Any topic related to complementary therapies or alternative healthcare, including business.
- To provide exclusive rights to JohnDixonAcupuncture.co.uk for the submission. E.g. Submissions not have been published anywhere else on the internet. Content must be original. A submission can be published on your own website after it has been published on JohnDixonAcupuncture.com
- I will provide a permanent link to your website or contact details when the submission is published.
- Certain ‘controversial’ topics may not be accepted. There is a wave of censorship on the internet. Also articles that propose to cure diseases, especially cancer may be problematic due to the legal implications of making claims of ‘cure’. Contact me first to discuss.
Send files to: email@example.com, or use my contact form.