Acupuncture related resources and articles:
Acupuncture & Palliative Care
- Acupuncture in Hospice and Palliative Care
- The Path to become an Acupuncture Master, 10,000 hours and Volunteering in a Hospice Setting
Acupuncture & Cancer
Acupuncture and muscular pain
Acupuncture and COPD
Acupuncture in General
- Acupuncture Styles & Systems: Finding your Own Way
- How many Meridians are there in Traditional Chinese Medicine? Answer: 72
- When did Acupuncture Come to the West?
Cosmetic Acupuncture / Facial Acupuncture
External Links & Resources
- London Toyohari Acupuncture.com – Website of Japanese Acupuncturist, Eitaro Hamano, who practices Toyohari Acupuncture in London and teaches Qigong.
- Invisible Grace – Contains some interesting blog articles written by Gwen LoVetera – an Acupuncturist in Portland Oregon, USA, who practices Acupuncture in Palliative Care.