Thanks to Shaun Sutton for this short video where he demonstrates a qigong exercise called – The Grand Orbit. This is part of a set which he practices very day.
Shuan Sutton is an acupuncturist, herbalist and qigong practitioner based in Germany and the UK. Visit his website – www.ShaunSutton.co.uk for more information.
I have also included a link for Shaun’s book below – ‘How Toxic are my Trousers: A guide on refining the senses to navigate the world of materials‘,
‘How Toxic are my Trousers?’ is available on several online market places. Shaun’s book is a personal exploration and experimentation on the effects of man-made and synthetic materials on the energy system of his own body.
I’m very grateful to Shaun for sharing this qigong video and allowing me to use it. Shaun has a wealth of experience in Traditional medicine and healing.
- BECOME MORE FLEXIBLE: Paschimottanasana – The Yogic Forward Fold
- Geoff Pike’s Pa Tuan Tsin: The Eight Precious Sets of Exercise
- Makko Ho (真向法): 4 simple Japanese exercises to regain a loose, flexible, childlike body again
- Bio-Energy: Energy Exchange with a Voodoo Priestess, by Caroline Graham
- Qigong Videos with Eitaro
This content includes referral or affiliated links to products or services. Visit my disclosure page for more information.